The most advanced Flight Simulator and Aircraft Carrier Landing System ever created.
Landing on an aircraft carrier is one of the most difficult tasks a pilot has to execute. The flight deck is only 150 meters long, just enough to stop the aircraft.
Accept the challenge, take on over thirty missions in the world’s most dangerous and spectacular scenarios and join the best Top-Gun pilots.
Take control, climb into the realistic 3D cockpits and fly the most famous military aircrafts, faithfully reproduced.
Exceed your limits and get the excellence in all 90 engaging challenges!
Discover the REAL WORLD TECHNOLOGY and begin now to plan your flight!
WORLDWIDE NAVIGATION and FLIGHT PLAN with 500+ accurate AIRPORTS, DAY&NIGHT CYCLE, REALTIME METAR weather conditions, AIR SPACES CARTOGRAPHY with over 8,000 WAYPOINTS.
Try out the latest evolution of the RORTOS flight system, already appreciated by millions of users around the world: unprecedented graphics, realistic weather conditions and a REPLAY function that lets you review your flight moves and record video to immediately share with your friends.
For an even more thrilling experience, connect two devices online and activate the multi-screen mode.
- Game campaign with 6 training missions and 30 missions in 5 different scenarios
- WORLDWIDE TERRAIN AND NAVIGATION SYSTEM
- 90 new challenges
- Free flight with choice of weather conditions and time
- Landing competitions with worldwide ranking
- Multi-camera Replay with dynamic CINEMA view and option to save your videos
- Aircraft carrier landings, airbase landings and emergency landings
- Take-off, practice, transfers, recon and flights in formation with a flight guide
- Vertical take-off and landing (F35B Lightning II, AV-8B Harrier II)
- In-flight refuel
- More realistic extreme conditions with wind, rain, snow and lightning
- 3D virtual cockpit with integrated instrumentation, rain/snow effects and 6 different camera angles visual perspectives
- Radar with runway and aircraft carrier orientation
- Realistic fuel consumption
- Approach system I.F.L.O.L.S.
- Radio communication
- REMOTE CONTROL: you can connect two devices and use one of them like a remote control with a complete instrumentation view
- F/A-18 Super Hornet
- F-14 Super Tomcat
- C-2A Greyhound
- F-16 Fighting Falcon
- AV-8B Harrier II (vertical)
- F35B Lightning II (vertical)
- MiG-29K Fulcrum
- F4E Phantom II
- A-6 Intruder
- A-7 Corsair II
- F-22 Raptor
- SU-47 Berkut
- C-130 Hercules
- EF Typhoon
- Dassault Rafale
- Flight Simulator